Reasons to have a personal blog
87 Views >
Why Have a Personal Blog
Before starting your personal blog, give thought to:
blogging takes hard work to create posts and the discipline to keep publishing on a regular basis.
Here are reasons to help you assess your options to have a personal blog.
- Write a personal journal to share your journey or story with a broader audience. This can be an old-fashioned diary format to express yourself or it can focus on a major event in your life to advise and support others.
- Doing it for a cause can to get you a wider reach. If your goal is to help expand public knowledge, your blog will be used by three major categories of bloggers: not-for-profit and political organisations and environmental groups which need cost effective ways to educate the public.
- Develop an informative blog to communicate your knowledge and educate the public. Based on your training and experience like targeted subjects.
- Share your interests with like-minded people. This type of content covers a wide range of topics that are hobby related similar major types of blogs that fall into this category are fashion blogs, sports blogs and crafts.
- Communicate your spirituality. Depending on your interests, you may share your views with a wider public. This type of blog is not limited to one form of religion or beliefs. Spiritual leaders of a religious group may find blogging to your site useful to spread their message to a wider audience.
- Blog to generate revenue (Make money blog). Most personal blogs are written for one of the other reasons. It can be difficult to break into the top ranks of most categories. The blog may be the vehicle that gets you noticed and the money comes from other sources. Furthermore, once you stop putting in the same level of effort into your blog, others will take your place.